Sunday, April 23, 2017
11:00am – 2:00pm
Courtyard Columbus West
2350 Westbelt Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43228
How much does it cost?
Admission for buyers is $2 per individual or $3 per family.
CAFE members can rent a sellers table for the afternoon for $20.
NON-members can rent a sellers table for the afternoon for $30.
Tables are 6′ x 2.5′.
What is a Swap Meet?
CAFE provides a venue for buyers and sellers to gather and purchase or “swap” aquarium-related dry goods and live stock. Anyone wishing to sell can purchase table space and bring any aquarium-related live stock or dry goods they wish to sell. Anyone wishing to buy simply needs to show up at 11am with some spending money and a couple hours worth of free time. All sales made are between seller and buyer only. CAFE does nothing more than provide the space for everyone to gather.
Sellers, purchase your table on-line
using the PayPal form below…
SWAP MEET RULES:
- Set-up for sellers begins at 9:00 AM.
- The Swap Meet opens to the public at 11:00am and closes at 2:00pm.
- CAFÉ is NOT responsible for any accidents.
- CAFÉ is NOT responsible for any mis-representation of fish or dry goods.
- **No Native Ohio Aquatic species are allowed** These items, if not picked up, will be donated to anyone willing to take them.
- Sellers must rent table space from CAFE if they wish to sell. Cost for tables is $20 for CAFE Members and $30 for NON Members per table (space is limited, so don’t delay in reserving a table if you wish to sell).
- Tables will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Tables can be purchased online, by mail, or in person at the February meeting. Since tables are first come, first served, we HIGHLY recommend purchasing a table well in advance to guarantee your space.
- Sellers are welcome to sell fish, plants, invertebrates and dry goods (all offerings must be legal for sale in the state of Ohio).
- No more than two people are allowed to sell at any table.
- Sellers CAN use the table as well as the space below the table for goods and livestock.
- Tables are 6′ x 2.5′.
- Table space IS NOT guaranteed until we have your registration fee in our hand.
- Cut-off for mail-in registration (post mark date) is April 8, 2017.
- Cut-off for PayPal (internet) registration is Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:59pm.
- You can also register and pay at the February Meeting.
- We will attempt to accommodate registrations received after the cut-off, however table space can not be guaranteed. Moral of the story, don’t wait to register.
Mail-in registration should be sent to:
CAFE Swap Table
c/o Gary Stickel
3750 Old Springfield Rd
London, OH 43140
(Please make checks payable to “CAFE”)
- The Swap Meet opens to CAFE members at 10:30am with regular admission at 11:00am.
- Admission to the Swap Meet is $2 per person or $3 per family.
- Any purchases made are private transactions between Buyer and Seller. Unlike our auctions, CAFE will NOT be screening each item before it is sold and assumes no responsibility for the quality or condition of any goods or live stock purchased at the swap meet; Caveat Emptor. We anticipate quality or condition will not be an issue with sellers, however we can make no guarantee as to the quality or condition of any of the items for sale.
If you have any further questions or seek clarification of any of the above rules, please contact us
and let us know.