Columbus Area Fish Enthusiasts'
and Silent Auction
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Courtyard Columbus West
2350 Westbelt Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43228
This Event Is Open To The Public - All Are Welcome To Attend
Admission Only $2 each (or $3 per family).
Sellers see below for table rental fees.
For Questions Please Call:
What is a Swap Meet?
CAFE provides a venue for buyers and sellers to gather and purchase or "swap" aquarium-related dry goods and live stock. Anyone wishing to sell can purchase table space and bring any aquarium-related live stock or dry goods they wish to sell. Anyone wishing to buy simply needs to show up at 11am with some spending money and a couple hours worth of free time. All sales made are between seller and buyer only. CAFE does nothing more than provide the space for everyone to gather.
How much does it cost?
Sellers can rent a table for the afternoon for $25.
Tables are 6' x 2.5'.
Admission for buyers is $2 per individual or $3 per family.
The Swap Meet opens to buyers At 11:00am with seller set-up starting at 9:00am
SWAP MEET RULES:
- Set-up for sellers begins at 9:00 AM.
- The Swap Meet opens to the public at 11:00am and closes at 2pm.
- CAFÉ is NOT responsible for any accidents.
- CAFÉ is NOT responsible for any mis-representation of fish or dry goods.
- **No Native Ohio Aquatic species are allowed** These items, if not picked up, will be donated to anyone willing to take them.
- Sellers must rent table space from CAFE if they wish to sell. Cost for tables is $25 per table (space is limited, so don't delay in reserving a table if you wish to sell).
- Tables will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Tables can be purchased online, by mail, or in person at the February meeting. Since tables are first come, first served, we HIGHLY recommend purchasing a table well in advance to guarantee your space.
- Sellers are welcome to sell fish, plants, invertebrates and dry goods (all offerings must be legal for sale in the state of Ohio).
- No more than two people are allowed to sell at any table.
- Sellers CAN use the table as well as the space below the table for goods and livestock.
- Tables are 6' x 2.5'.
- Table space IS NOT guaranteed until we have your registration fee in our hand.
- Cut-off for mail-in registration (post mark date) is March 9, 2013.
- Cut-off for PayPal (internet) registration is Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:59pm.
- You can also register and pay at the February Meeting.
- We will attempt to accomodate registrations received after the cut-off, however table space can not be guaranteed. Moral of the story, don't wait to register.
- The Swap Meet opens for buyers at 11am.
- Admission to the Swap Meet is $2 per person or $3 per family.
- Any purchases made are private transactions between Buyer and Seller. Unlike our auctions, CAFE will NOT be screening each item before it is sold and assumes no responsibility for the quality or condition of any goods or live stock purchased at the swap meet; Caveat Emptor. We anticipate quality or condition will not be an issue with sellers, however we can make no guarantee as to the quality or condition of any of the items for sale.
If you have any further questions or seek clarification of any of the above rules, please e-mail us and let us know.