- Any purchases made are private transactions between Buyer and Seller.
- CAFE is not responsible for the quality or condition of any goods or livestock purchased at the swap meet.
- CAFE is NOT responsible for any accidents.
- CAFE is NOT responsible for any mis-representation of fish or dry goods.
- No Native Ohio Aquatic species are allowed for sale unless you have a permit
- Sellers must rent table space from CAFE if they wish to sell.
- Tables will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- If there is inclement weather or the space hosting the event is not available the day of the swap your table registration will be refunded.
- Sellers are welcome to sell fish, plants, invertebrates, live foods/cultures, and dry goods. All offerings must be legal for sale in the state of Ohio.
- The swap venue does not allow for any open containers or tanks. Please have all fish, plants, invertebrates, and live food/cultures bagged, bucketed, or contained appropriately.
- No more than two people are allowed to sell at any table.
- Sellers can use the table as well as the space below the table for goods and livestock.
- Table space is only guaranteed when you have paid the registration fee.
- Tables are 6′ x 2.5′
- ADMISSION IS FREE to the C.A.F.E. Swap Meets.
- Be prepared to purchase goods through many different methods such as cash, credit card, PayPal, Venmo, etc.
If you have any further questions or seek clarification of any of the above rules, please contact us and let us know.