LOGIN

Free to Good Home: Boesemani Rainbowfish Adults

Home Forums For Sale Free to Good Home: Boesemani Rainbowfish Adults

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Wheeler
    Participant

Hello,

I currently have some adult Boesemani rainbowfish that due to bad luck with sex ratios are not doing too well. Starting with 5 males and 3 females, as the males matured the harassment of the females became excessive and there is now only 1 remaining. This extreme difference has led to aggression between the males as well.

I am looking to rehome some or all of them. Potentially I think just removing the 1 female would calm things substantially, or removing the most dominant 2 males. Please let me know if you’re interested, as at this rate of harassment, I’m worried I’ll lose more of them.

Mike Wilson
    Participant

Where are you> I have 2.2 growing out now in a 75….

Gregory Wheeler
    Participant

I’m in Worthington. I will say though, I already have them in a planted tank of around that size, so I think if you took all of them it would just be the same problem. Maybe if you wanted just a couple?

Gregory Wheeler
    Participant

Just going to post again. Shortly after the original post, the males killed off the female and are now working on killing one of the males. I’d still love to get rid of at least a few of them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.