LOGIN

Free 55 Gallon Drilled Corner Aquarium for Pickup

Home Forums For Sale Free 55 Gallon Drilled Corner Aquarium for Pickup

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Ellison
    Participant

Hi everyone. I have a 55 gallon corner tank that’s drilled that I’m not using anymore and just want to get rid of. I bought it used for cheap a few years ago, and I just want it to go to someone in the hobby who will use it, rather than putting it out on the curb

Nothing is wrong with the tank itself, I upgraded to a new tank a few months ago and just didn’t want to continue using it because I found I don’t like this style of tank.

There are some scratches on the glass, but no cracks or anything concerning structurally. The worst part is a chip in the back corner but it already had that when I got it

Currently there’s some acrylic and aquarium sealant covering the drilled holes on the bottom because I was going to convert it to a terrarium, but decided not to. It should definitely be removed because I wouldn’t trust it to hold water

It’s completely free, as long as you can come to pick it up. Can’t deliver it because it doesn’t fit in my current car. Also includes a glass top hinged lid and plastic cover

Pictures: https://share.icloud.com/photos/00cq8XqtuXNyYqGF7J3v5JTHg

(the stand in the picture is not for sale)

Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested. email me at matt@panfried.fish

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Matt Ellison.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Matt Ellison.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.