LOGIN

Tanks, texas holey rock, misc items for sale

Home Forums For Sale Tanks, texas holey rock, misc items for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susan Racz
    Participant

After over 20 years of fish keeping, I’ve come to the end of an era and have the following for sale…

54 gallon corner tank (bowed front) and black cedar stand. 5 years old, was in use until 4 days ago. No hood or light. $150

65lbs of texas holey rock. 5 pieces total. 2 biggest pieces are 19.5 lbs. Next biggest is 12.5 lbs. $130 for all of it. (or $2/lb)

55 gallon tank (standard rectangle shape). 20+ years old. Hasn’t been used for 5 years. comes with hood and light, but no stand. $55

200w heater, unused in box, $15
    300w heater, used, in box, $15
    24″ fluorescent strip light, unused in box $20
    2 Aqua Clear 70 gallon filters (hang on back kind) Both used. Both include 2 AquaClear carbon packets(new in box). $20 each

Free with tank purchase…
    misc decorations (spongebob tiki head, cambodian style castle, stone hideaway “rocks”)
    misc supplies and food (cichlid nuggets, flakes, stress coat, pH test, fish net, etc)

If you’d like to buy a tank, you’ll have to come to our house to pick it up. My husband can help, but you’ll need to bring some muscle. Definitely a two man job. We live about 1 mile away from the Rivers to Reefs store in Gahanna. We’re just north of Morse Rd.

You can email me at susanmracz@gmail.com.
    I can provide pictures.

-Susan

Susan Racz
    Participant

The 55 gallon is free to whoever wants to carry it out of our basement. The hood is a Perfecto, and the light doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Susan Racz
    Participant

The 55 gallon tank is gone. Everything else is still available.

Susan Racz
    Participant

54 gallon tank is now sold

Still available:

65 lbs of texas holey rock. 5 pieces total. 2 biggest pieces are 19.5 lbs. Next biggest is 12.5 lbs. $130 ($2/lb)

Aqueon “Pro 200″ 200 watt aquarium heater, for aquariums up to 75 gallons. unused in box, $15

Aqueon single tube strip light 24” fluorescent aquarium light (type that sits on top of a clear tank hood). unused in box $20

Susan Racz
    Participant

The 24″ strip light is still available.

everything else is sold.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.